Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam 2022
UPSC Exam Details:
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I)
Cadet & Vacancy Details (Tentative):
- National Defence Academy
- Army – 208 Post
- Navy – 42 Post
- Air Force – 120 Post
- Naval Academy
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme – 30 Post
Total No. of Posts:
Army Wing: Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized University / Institution will be considered for this post.
Airforce & Naval Academy: Candidates who have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Physics & Math Subjects from a recognized University / Institution will be considered for this post.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates not be born before 02 July 2003 & Not be born after 01 July 2006.
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rule
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female – Rs. 0/-
Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Pay Scale as per rules
- Candidates will be selected based on Written (Objective Test), SSB Interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2022
- Admit Card: March 2022
- Exam Date: 10-April-2022
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.