Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
UPSC CDS-I Recruitment 2022
UPSC Job Details:
- Combined Defence Services Examination (I)
UPSC Course & Vacancy Details (Tentative):
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) – 22 Posts
- Air Force – 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) – 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (OTA) Women – 17 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
- 341 Posts
Eligibility: Only Unmarried candidates can apply for this recruitment.
UPSC CDS Educational Qualification:
Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy: Candidates having graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized University / Institution will be considered for this post.
Air force Academy: Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized University / Institution will be considered for this post.
Indian Naval Academy: Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
Officer Training Academy OTA: Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any Stream from a recognized University / Institution will be considered for this post.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Written Examination Pattern:
- For OTA Applicants: 200 Marks Paper based on MCQ Pattern comprising of English, G K topics.
- Rest all Applicants: 300 Marks Paper based on MCQ Pattern comprising of English, GK, Mathematics (Elementary)
- Height – 162.5 cms
- Leg length – 99 cms (Minimum), 120 cms (Maximum)
- Thigh Length – 64 cms (Maximum)
- Sitting height – 81.5 cms (Minimum), 96 cms (Maximum)
Age Limit: (As on 01-07-2021)
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 24 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As Per Rule
- General / OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC / ST / Female: Rs. 0/-
Payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Candidates will be selected based on Written exam/Interview/Skill test.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2022
- Admit Card: March 2022
- Exam Date: 10-04-2022
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key