- The registration process will be online mode only and there will be a single
registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
- Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specifications
given in the notification.
(1) Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in a .jpeg file
(2) Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in a .jpeg file
(3) Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in a .jpeg file
(4) A Scanned Copy of the handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective notification – 50 kb to 100 kb in a .jpeg file
Prospective candidates are advised to visit the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly for
detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.
IBPS, however, reserves the right to change the process including guidelines/modalities stated
above based on administrative reasons, court order, Govt. Advisories, etc
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key