GPSC Important Notice: Mains Written Examination Application Form for GPSC Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued an important notice regarding the Mains Written Examination Application Form for Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2. Candidates who have cleared the preliminary test are required to take note of the following details.
- Online application form available from 23rd May 2023, 13:00 hrs
- Online application form last date: 6th June 2023, 23:59 hrs
- Uploading of documents last date: 6th June 2023, 23:59 hrs
- Main Written Examination: Tentative date to be announced
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online for the Mains Written Examination through the GPSC website. The link to the online application form will be available on the website from 23rd May 2023 onwards.
To apply online, candidates will need to provide the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualification
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Candidates will also need to upload the following documents:
- Scanned copy of the qualifying examination certificate
- Scanned copy of the experience certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate (if applicable)
The application fee for the Mains Written Examination is as follows:
- General Category: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling out the application form.
- Candidates are advised to upload all the required documents in the specified format.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
For more information, please visit the GPSC website:
Best of luck to all the candidates!
Notification: Click Here
Main Exam Call Letter: Click Here
Document Upload: Click Here
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key