આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
RRB Ahmedabad Notice on refund of Exam Fees for CEN RRC-01/2019: Check below for more details.
Attention for the Candidates of CEN No. RRC – 01/2019 (Level – 1 Posts)
Refund of Examination Fee – Updation of Bank Account Details
- Railway Recruitment Boards have initiated a refund of the examination fee to the candidates who had attended CBT conducted from 17.08.2022 to 11.10.2022 for Level-1 posts against CEN No. RRC – 01/2019.
- Bank Account Details were taken at the time of filling out the Online Application Form for a refund. However, applications have been received 04 years back and in the intervening period, a lot of changes might have occurred in the account details of the candidates. Also, it is observed by the Bank while scrutinizing account details that a large number of payments were made from the same account number. Further, due to the merging of various banks, their IFSC codes have been changed and it is necessary to reconfirm and take fresh details of the bank account if required so that refund is made in the correct bank account of the candidate.
- In order to facilitate the candidates to provide their Bank Account Details, RRBs have decided to provide a one-time opportunity for providing Bank Account Details. Accordingly, an Update Bank Account Link will be provided on the official websites of RRBs which will be live from 14/04/2023, 10.00 AM to 30/04/2023, 05.00 PM. Candidates are advised to make use of this one-time opportunity to update their Bank Account Details if there is any change.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that the Bank Account Number and IFSC Code entered are correct and are advised to carefully check their Bank Account Details and IFSC Code before submitting the same. It may be noted that modification of bank details after submission will not be possible. RRBs shall not be responsible for further failure of refund, if any, on account of incorrect details furnished by the candidates and will not entertain further correspondence in this regard.
- The same updated Bank Details will also be used in the future for refunding the prescribed fees paid by those candidates whose raised objections for questions/answers/options etc. were found correct after a review of objections in terms of RRB Notice dated 13.10.2022.
- Last date for submission of Bank Details 30.04.2023 (17.00 hrs.)
- Refund (after deduction of Bank charges) will be admissible subject to verification of the candidate particulars with RRB records.
- Incorrect, Incomplete and/or late claims will be summarily rejected.
- ONLY ONE REFUND PER BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE ALLOWED.
- One Help Desk Menu will be provided to get any clarification or help in case of any trouble while submitting the Bank Details and Forgot Registration Menu will also be available for getting missing Registration Number.
All candidates are advised that they should keep viewing the official website of RRBs regularly for further updates/notices.
Notification: Click Here
For more details: Click Here
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key