High Court of Gujarat has published an Advertisement for the Civil Judge (High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2023). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Civil Judge. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for Gujarat Highcourt Civil Judge Recruitment. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2023.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2023
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment Job Details:
- Civil Judge: 193 Posts
- (i) A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India & – Will have to pass the vernacular (Gujarati) language proficiency test. Provided that, those candidates who have cleared their secondary as well as higher secondary examination with the subject of Gujarati (Higher Level at both stages), shall not be required to pass the aforementioned examination.
- must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application. Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 20092010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- As on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application, a candidate belonging to General Category must not have crossed the age of 35 years and others i.e. in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, declared as such by the Government of Gujarat, as well as Differently Abled Candidates with Locomotor Disability of not less than 40%, & ExServicemen, must not have completed 38 years of age.
- Fees and Mode of Payment : (i) The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1000/ plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/ plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Candidates with Locomotor Disability of not less than 40% and ExServicemen Categories via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal – https://hcojas.guj arat.gov.in.
How to Apply for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Full Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Dates for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-04-2023
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) - Test of Gujarati Language [For those candidates, who have not passed Secondary as well as Higher Secondary with the subject of Gujarati (Higher Level at both stages)]: 07/05/2023 (Sunday)
- Main Written Examination 02/07/2023 (Sunday)
- Vivavoce Test (Oral Interview) OctoberNovember2023
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key