આ પણ વાંચો : 💥Indian Navy has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Posts: Nausena Bharti 10+2 Intermediate B.Tech Entry January 2022
Education Branch – 05 Posts
Executive & Technical Branch – 30 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 35 Posts
- Candidates Passed Pass 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10 or 12 Level.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank published by NTA.
- Height:157 CMS Only
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- IHQ MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Oct – Nov 21.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. Candidates are advised not to change mobile number and e-mail id till the selection process is complete.
- Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability of batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB Interview.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply ?:
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key