CTET December 2021 Notification
Exam Name: Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021
- Primary Stage(Class I to V): Candidates who are Senior Secondary or it’s equivalent with at least 50% or 45% marks/Passed or appearing Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms/B.El.Ed(04 Years Course)/Diploma in Education(Special Course ,for 02 Years)/ B.Ed(1 Year)/Diploma in Elementary Education(1 Year) will be eligible for CTET Examination.
- Secondary Stage(Class VI to VIII): Candidates having Bachelor Degree (with at least 45% or 50% marks) /passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Diploma in Education/B.El.Ed /B.SC.Ed /B.A Ed. /B.Ed. will be eligible for this CTET Examination.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: Minimum- 18 Years
Paper-I (02.5 Hours Duration): Total 150 Marks MCQ Paper divided into 05 Sections of 30 marks & questions (per section Comprising of Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics & Environmental Studies topics.
Paper-II (02.5 Hours Duration): Total 150 Marks MCQ Paper divided into 05 Sections of 30 marks & questions (per section Comprising of Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics &Social Studies & Social Science Studies topics.
Fees For Single Paper
General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
SC / ST / PH – Rs. 500/-
Fees For Both Paper
General/OBC – Rs.1200/-
SC / ST / PH – Rs. 600/-
Candidates can pay the exam fee online by using a credit card or debit card or net banking or can pay through E Challan also
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 29-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-10-2021
- Last Date Fee Payment: 20-10-2021
- Exam Date: 16-12-2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.