Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) Recruitment 2020
- Project Security Officer (PSO): An Ex-serviceman / Ex-Police officer equivalent to JCO Rank (Subedar Major / Subedar / Naib Subedar) with at least 4 years relevant experience of working as a Security Officer in a large Organization where 70 or more security personnel are deployed during the last 1 year. The candidate should also have the knowledge of firefighting and emergency handling. The candidate should have a graduation degree and should be able to write reports in English/Hindi. Knowledge of operating computer will be an added advantage.
- Project Security Supervisor (PSS): An Ex-serviceman / Ex-Police officer equivalent to Havildar Rank with 2 years’ experience of working as a Security Officer or Security Supervisor. The experience should be in a large Organization where 50 or more security personnel are deployed. The candidate should also have the knowledge of firefighting and emergency handling. The candidate should have a graduation degree and should be able to write reports in English/Hindi. Knowledge of operating computer will be an added advantage.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- I. PROJECT SECURITY OFFICER (PSO): Maximum age 58 Years as on last date of submission
- of application (after consideration of all relaxations).
- II. PROJECT SECURITY SUPERVISOR (PSS): Maximum age 54 Years as on last date of
- submission of application (after consideration of all relaxations).
- Project Security Officer (PSO) and Project Security Supervisor (PSS) will be initially appointed for a period of two years. The tenure may be extended as per the requirement of the Institute.
- The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applications on the basis of criteria like age, educational qualification, experience etc. shall be called for Interview. The interview for shortlisted candidates will be conducted either in-person at IPR or online by Video Conferencing. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for Interview, without assigning any reason.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Download Quiz Gujarat Android Application: Download App
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key