Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking MaruGujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
UPSC CDS (II) Exam 2020
Exam Name: Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2020
Indian Military Academy IMA – 100 Posts
Air Force Academy – 32 Posts
Indian Naval Academy – 26 Posts
Officers Training Academy OTA – 186 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 344
Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy-Candidates having a graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
Air force Academy-Candidates having Graduation Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+ 2 Level/Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university/Institution will be considered for this post.
Indian Naval Academy – Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- (i) For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- (ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- (iii) For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2021 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2001 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001) only are eligible.
- Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- (iv) For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- (v) For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002.
- NOTE : Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of
India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
Leg length-99 cmc (Minimum), 120 cms(Maximum)
Thigh Length-64 Cms.(Maximum)
Sitting height-81.5 Cms (Minimum),96 cms(Maximum)
How to Apply ?:
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Download Poster: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Android Application: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2020
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key