Reserve Bank of India has published an Advertisement for the Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical (RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment ). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of ‘Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)’ in the Reserve Bank of India, hereinafter referred to as ‘Bank’. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website – www.rbi.org.in.
|Website Link Open||June 09, 2023 – June 30, 2023|
|Payment of Examination Fees Online||June 09, 2023 – June 30, 2023|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination*||July 15, 2023|
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment
|Recruitment Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical|
|Last Date to Apply||30-06-2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment|
|Join Whatsapp Group||WhatsAppp Group|
Junior Engineer Civil – 29 Posts
Junior Engineer Electrical – 06 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
Educational Qualifications (as on 01/06/2023):
Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PwBD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwBD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/ PwBD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/ PwBD).
- Experience: (as on 01/06/2023):
- Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
As on 01 June 2023
Minimum – 20 Years
Maximum – 30 Years
Age Relaxation: As per rules
General / OBC – Rs. 550/-
SC / ST / PH – Rs. 50/-
Candidates have to pay their exam fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Mode Only.
Scheme of Selection:
Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
I. The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held on July 15, 2023.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks (Total Weighted Score)||Total Time|
|2||Engineering Discipline Paper I||40||100||40|
|3||Engineering Discipline Paper II||40||100||40|
|4||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||30|
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Last Date to Apply||30-06-2023|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2023?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
What is the last date to apply for RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2023?
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important Notice: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key