IIT Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Software Developer post-2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 has released the Software Developer, Jobs Notification 2022 Offline Application has started and Those who are interested in applying against the IIT Gandhinagar Bharti 2022 will be able to send applications during the application period. Eligibility Criteria, Application Form and other details are mentioned below the link.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022: The offline application process for recruitment of Software Developer, posts has been started. Check the details regarding IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
|IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||IIT Gandhinagar|
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Last Date to send the application||06-10-2022|
|Location||Gujarat / India|
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
- Software Developer: 04 Posts
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/Information Technology (regular)/MCA/ MSc (IT) with a minimum of 65% marks with at least two years of work experience in Web Development.
- Candidates who want to apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022 have to fulfil the minimum level of eligibility criteria based on educational qualifications, age limit, and experience. Check the IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Eligibility Criteria from the official website.
- Age Limit: 40 years as on 31- August-2022.
- Monthly consolidated pay: INR. 35,000 – INR 45,000/- p.m.
- Tenure: Contractual post for 2 year , extendible on an annual basis subject to candidates’ yearly performance.
- Required Skills:
- 1. Full Stack Developer having experience in C#, .Net Core, Core PHP, Laravel 7,Web API, REST API, windows, and web services.
- 2. OOPS Integration of multiple data sources, Linux system. RDBMS and databases into one system.
- 5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- 6. Deployment via GIT/SVN & SSH terminal
- 7. Install, upgrade, and manage database applications and diagnose/troubleshoot errors
- 8. Adept in handling multiple assignments with excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- 9. Knowledge of MongoDB, JS frameworks like angularJS, nodejs, reactjs, Moodle CMS – will be a plus.
- Job Responsibilities:
- 1. Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Linux and Windows-based servers.
- 2. Development of front-end, design backend, creating databases and servers. in .Net/PHP environment. These systems must be resilient to outages and must function endlessly.
- 3. Meet all technical and stakeholder requirements. Create software documentation and update existing documentation as and when required.
- 4. Ensuring Cross Platform compatibility, Application Security – Applications must run smoothly on all operating systems like Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- 5. Work with cross-functional teams to help identify, triage and document issues.
- 6. Managing all critical applications onsite/offsite backup through Bash/Shell scripting.
- 7. Performance tuning/Query Optimization of database systems. Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- 8. Design, develop, unit test,and deploy desktop and custom web applications.
- 9. Implement best practices, standards, and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- 10. To handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc. Regular monitoring of scheduled backup activity.
1. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the submitted online application will have to appear for the selection process conducted by IMS IITGN.
2. The shortlisted candidates shall be contacted by the IMS Team. The assessment test (MCQ) is followed by the
3. Fulfillment of “Minimum Qualifications” and “Eligibility” does not entail a call for an interview. The applications
received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants,
on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience, shall be called for an online test and/or
4. The decision of the selection committee formed by IITGN is final and binding to all. No queries related to the same
shall be entertained.
5. IITGN reserves all the rights, not to call an applicant for an interview, without assigning any reason.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online: URL https://recruitment.iitgn.ac.in/projectstaff/ only.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information about your
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
General Conditions and Instructions:
1. Candidates must be ready to relocate anywhere in India at a specified location/office decided by IIT Gandhinagar.
2. Relaxation of age and/or educational qualifications may be considered in the case of exceptionally meritorious
candidates, with prior approval of IIT Gandhinagar.
3. The candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any
information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria
mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates must attach the latest copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV). The CV should have detailed information
regarding education and professional experience.
5. The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least the next one year. No change in
the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via Email only.
6. Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies / Educational
Institutions have to produce NOC at the time of the Interview without which they shall not be allowed
to appear for the same.
7. IITGN reserves the right not to select any candidate for the post(s).
8. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Notification 2022
The official notification against Software Developer, regarding the recruitment of Software Developer, vacancies in the IIT Gandhinagar has been released on the official website. We have provided a direct link here to download the IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Notification 2022 PDF directly by clicking on it.
IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Apply Offline mode
IIT Gandhinagar will start accepting the offline applications for the Software Developer, posts on its official website i.e. https://iitgn.ac.in. Candidates can apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022 and can visit the official website or can click on the direct link which will be updated here after officials activate the link officially.
Steps to Apply Offline for IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022
Candidates who want to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment can click on the link mentioned above in the article or can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website i.e. https://iitgn.ac.in
- Click on the Job Notification page.
- Search for the IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, and then read full notifications for the job vacancies.
- Fill out the application form
- Submit the application form and send it to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022- FAQs
Q. What is the last date of the offline application process for the IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply offline for IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022 before 06-10-2022
Q. What is the IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022 selection process?
Ans. Candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview round.
Q. What is the application fee for IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The application fee for IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022 is provided in the article.
Q. What is the mode of application for IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022?
Ans. IIT Gandhinagar Software Developer, Recruitment 2022 application form will be accepted in offline mode only.
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key