High Court of Gujarat has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking MaruGujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
High Court of Gujarat District Judge Recruitment 2022
District Judge (25%)
Total No. of Posts:
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
A candidate must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Locomotor Disabled Persons and Exservicemen and 45 years in the case of General Candidates, as on the last date fixed for submission of the Online Application, i.e. on 04/05/2022.
- The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.1,500/ plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.750/ plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Locomotor Disabled Persons and ExServicemen Categories via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HCOJAS Portal. Candidates can also pay fees through offline mode.
- Candidates will be selected based on a Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test), Test of Gujarati Language [For those Candidates, who have not passed Secondary as well as Higher Secondary Examination with the subject of Gujarati (Higher Level/First Language at both stages)], Main Written Examination & Vivavoce Test (Interview).
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-05-2022
- Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office :
- Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) & Test of Gujarati Language [For those Candidates, who have not passed Secondary as well as Higher Secondary Examination with subject of Gujarati (Higher Level/First Language at both stages)]: 03-07-2022
- Main Written Examination: 07-08-2022
- Vivavoce Test (Interview): September/October2022
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.