Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
MTS Multi Tasking Staff: Available Soon
Havaldar: 3,603 Posts
Total No. of Posts:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India, all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- All the candidates who are called for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the cut-off date, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ Institute/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University/ Institute by the cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
- Candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the User Departments/ Appointing Authorities concerned.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Rs. 5,200/- -Rs. 20,200/-
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PH / All Category Female – Exempted
Payment will be made through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / E Challan.
18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS.
18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN, Department of Revenue, and few posts of MTS in various departments
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Physical Standards for Havaldar:
- Male: 157.5 Cms
- Female: 152 Cms
- Male: 76 – 81 Cms
- Male: 8 Km in 30 Min
- Female: 3 Km in 25 Min
- Weight (For Female Only):
- Minimum 48Kg
- Male: 1600 meter in 15 Min
- Female: 1 Km in 20 Min
Requisites Of Online Application:
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
- Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination (CBE).
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-04-2022 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date to Payment of Fee through Online: 02-05-2022 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 03-05-2022 by 23:30 hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 04-05-2022 during working hours of Bank
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 05 to 09-05-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
- Date for Computer Based Exam (Paper-I): July 2022
- Date for Paper II Exam (Descriptive): To be notified later
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Post name||Multi-Tasking Staff [MTS]|
|Job location||All over India|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Application started on||22 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2022|
|Application fees last date||30 April 2022|
SSC MTS Admit card
The Staff Service Commission has started accepting online applications for SSC MTS 2022 Exam with the announcement of Multitasking Staff and 3063 vacancies for Havaldar on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The candidates willing to apply for SSC MTS & Havaldar vacancies must submit their SSC MTS Online Form 2022 at the official website from 22nd March 2022 to 30th April 2022. SSC has also released the SSC MTS Notification 2022 along with detailed information about SSC MTS Exam 2022 on 22nd March 2022. In this article, we have provided all the information regarding SSC MTS Apply Online NEXT release
SSC MTS Notification
Staff Service Commission has started accepting online applications for SSC MTS 2022 Exam with the announcement of Multitasking Staff and 3063 vacancies for Havaldar on its official website @ssc.nic.in. The candidates willing to apply for SSC MTS & Havaldar vacancies must submit their SSC MTS Online Form 2022 at the official website from 22nd March 2022 to 30th April 2022. SSC has also released the SSC MTS Notification 2022 along with detailed information about SSC MTS Exam 2022 on 22nd March 2022. In this article, we have provided all the information regarding SSC MTS Apply Online 2022, steps to apply, SSC MTS Form Date 2022, application fee, documents required, etc.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern
SSC MTS Syllabus 2022: The Staff Selection Commission is the body responsible for conducting the Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment. The candidates who are interested in this recruitment should begin with their preparation for the upcoming examinations. In this article, we have provided with SSC MTS Syllabus for the Exam going to conduct in July 2022 to help you for a better start. Go through the complete SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 and kick start your preparation for SSC MTS 2022
SSC MTS 2022 Selection Process
To get a fair idea about SSC MTS 2022 Syllabus, it is necessary to know the exam pattern for the same. SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam is conducted for two papers – Paper I and Paper II and PST/PET for Halvadar posts. Paper I consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions while Paper II has descriptive questions.
The selection of candidates for the SSC MTS 2022 will be done in the following stages which are discussed below.
Stage 1- SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam
Stage 2- Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standard Test (only for Havaldar)
Stage 3- Descriptive Test
The candidates will have to clear the cut-off for SSC MTS Paper I to appear for Paper-II. SSC MTS Paper I is crucial from the point of selection as an MTS.
After clearing the Paper-I candidates who have applied for the Havaldar posts in CBIC and CBN will have to go through from the Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standard Test.
Paper-II is only qualifying in nature. However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate scores equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper 1
SSC MTS 2022 Notification has been released by SSC on 22nd March 2022.
The SSC MTS 2022 Paper I will be bilingual i.e. both English and Hindi languages, except the English section.
There are 100 questions in Paper I of 1 mark each.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt by the candidate. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
The total duration of SSC MTS Paper I is 90 minutes for the general candidates while 120 Minutes for PwD candidates.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||General English||25||25||General- 90 MinutesPwD- 120 Minutes|
|II||General Intelligence & reasoning||25||25|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern For Paper 2
The candidates who will clear SSC MTS Paper I will be called to appear for Paper-II.
- The SSC MTS Paper-II will be qualifying in nature.
- However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to decide merit in case more than one candidate scores equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- SSC MTS Paper-II will be pen and paper mode paper which will be descriptive in nature.
- The Paper will be set in Hindi, English, and other languages mentioned in the VIIIth Schedule of the Constitution.
- The maximum mark is 50 marks.
- The duration of SSC MTS Paper-II is 30 minutes for the General Category and 40 minutes for the PwD Category of candidates
|Subject||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam|
|One short essay/letter in English
or any other language included in the 8thschedule of the constitution
|50 marks||30 Minutes|
SSC MTS Havaldar PST/PET
Candidates who cleared stage 1 of the SSC MTS exam and also applied for the Havaldar posts in CBIC & CBN will have to go through the Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates can check the following details mentioned below in the table for the PST/PET as per SSC MTS Notification 2022.
Physical Standard Test for SSC Havaldar Posts
Check minimum physical standards which is asked for the Halvadar posts in CBIC and CBN.
|SSC Havaldar Physical Standard Test|
(relaxable by 5 cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, and members of Scheduled Tribes)
(relaxable by 2.5 cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, and members of Scheduled Tribes)
|Chest||76 cms (unexpanded)
Minimum expansion: 5 cms
(relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, and members of Scheduled Tribes)
Physical Efficiency Test for SSC Havaldar Posts
|SSC Havaldar Physical Efficiency Test|
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1 m in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 km in 30 minutes||3 km in 25 minutes|
Note: Cycling is not applicable for the post of Havaldar in DGPM, CBIC.
SSC MTS Syllabus for General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Computation
- Analytical Functions, etc.
SSC MTS Syllabus For Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Number System
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use Of Tables and Graphs
- Time And Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
SSC MTS Syllabus For General Awareness
Current events and India’s recent economic and social policies. Candidates should also keep themselves updated on India’s relations/agreements with the neighboring countries. Apart from that, candidates should cover the following topics:
- Indian Constitution
- Award-Winning Books
- History, Culture
- Awards and Honors
- Economy and Polity
- Current Affairs, Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Financial
SSC MTS Syllabus For the English Language
Comprehension, Active/Passive Voice, Direct/Indirect Speech, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, Phrases, and Idioms.
SSC MTS Apply Online 2022- FAQs
Q. What is the last date for SSC MTS Apply Online 2022?
Ans. The SSC MTS online application process will be continued till 30th April 2022.
Q. How can I apply for SSC MTS 2022?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for the SSC MTS 2022 by clicking the direct link mentioned in the article.
Q. What are the qualifications required in SSC MTS 2022?
Ans. Candidates must have passed 10th Standard from the recognized Board or Council.
Q. What is the application fee for the SSC MTS 2022?
Ans. Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as SCC MTS online application fee and there will no application fee for the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PwD/ Women category candidates.
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key