ESIC has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
ESIC Recruitment 2022
ESIC Job Details:
- Specialist Grade-ll (Senior Scale)
- Specialist Grade-ll (Junior Scale)
Total No. of Posts:
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 07.02.2022. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and the Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for
SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instructions.
- Relaxation in age – SC / ST / OBC candidates will be eligible for age relaxation to the extent of the posts
reserved for these categories. In case vacancies are not reserved for these categories of applicants in any of
the above specialities, the candidates shall not be eligible for any age relaxation.
- Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen: NIL
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- The duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested
copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr.
II (Sr. Scale/Jr. Scale)”, for _______________ Region”, Specialty applied for
_____________” preferably by Speed Post so as to reach by 07.02.2022
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
- Last Date: 07-02-2022
- (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 14.02.2022).
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key