Gujarat National Law University – GNLU has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
The Gujarat National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometers north of the city of Ahmedabad.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Professor of Social Work
- Research Assistant – Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) IPR Chair
GNLU Post Remuneration:
- Assistant Professor of Social Work: Rs. 57,700 (Fixed)
- Research Assistant – Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) IPR Chair: 40,000 – 50,000/- per month (Fixed)
GNLU Post Eligibility Criteria:
- Assistant Professor of Social Work: (i) Master’s degree in Social Work with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be. (iii) Minimum five years’ of teaching experience preferably in premier law universities.
- Research Assistant – Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) IPR Chair: i) LL.M. in IPR Specialization with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or Ph. D in Law preferably in IPR Specialization from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University. (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in IPR; (iii) Ability to conceptualize and organize international training
workshops and brainstorming online/ on-site discussions apart from Teaching/ Research; (iv) Fluency in English language
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
GNLU Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?
- Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement.
Job Advertisement: Assistant Professor | Research Assistant
- Assistant Professor of Social Work: 13-12-2021
- Research Assistant: 11-12-2021 (Online Interview)
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.