Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Saraswat Bank) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Saraswat Bank) Recruitment 2021
Posts: Junior Officer
- Maharashtra –
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad: 85
- Pune: 25
- Aurangabad & Jalgaon: 06
- Nagpur: 04
- Kolhapur & Sangli: 10
- Nashik: 04
- Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja): 02
- Goa –
- Goa: 04
- Karnataka –
- Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore: 04
- Gujarat –
- Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara: 06
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
- OR Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University) Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021. Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Download Quiz Gujarat Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment: 19-03-2021
- The start date for downloading Call letters from the website: One week before the examination:
- Online test: 03-04-2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key