Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021
Posts: Army Wing & Air Force & Naval Wing
Total No. of Posts: 400 approx
- (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class
pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent
examination conducted by a State Education Board or a
- (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence
Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian
Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent
conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 the pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also
apply for this examination.
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July,
2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/- per month
- SC/ST – No Fee
- The application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Download Quiz Gujarat Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 30-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key