Bank of Baroda (BOB) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2020
Posts: Business Head – Personal Loan
Total No. of Posts: 01
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt.
Preference shall be given to the Candidates who possess MBA /Post graduate diploma or degree in
Management or its equivalent, Minimum of 10 Years’ experience in BFSI Sector with 3 Years of experience at Senior / Head level position
in Retail Credit, preferably in handling Personal Loan portfolio. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum Age – 30 years, Maximum Age – 55 years
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for
Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely
applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and
should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked
according to their age in descending order.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Download Quiz Gujarat Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key