Oil India Limited (OIL) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking MaruGujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
Posts: Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII
Total No. of Posts: 36
- (i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University. (ii) Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh. (iii) Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Government of India directives
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable. The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fees by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s). SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate (s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
- The selection process will consist of a Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test. Candidates will be called for Written Test only on the basis of their declaration in the online application form and successful registration.
How to Apply ?:
- Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 21/08/2020, 07:00 a.m. to 18/09/2020, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted
Address to sent Applications:
Download Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 21-08-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2020
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.