NTA UGC NET Dec 2020 & June 2021 Provisional Answer Key & Objections
- Date for Display of QP and Challenge of Provisional Answer Key for through NTA website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in: 21 January 2022 – 24 January 2022 (09:00 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net- Banking/UPI: 24 January, 2022 (11:50 PM)
Candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) per challenged answer.
The Challenges made by the candidates, along with the documents uploaded to support, will be verified by
a panel of subject expert/s. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly and the processing
fee paid for the challenge will be refunded.
How to view /Challenge Answer Key
- Please go to NTA website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and submit.
- Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the Answer keys, click on the
link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used
by NTA. The Dropped Questions are highlighted and not for challenge.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four
columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all
documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee’ or in case to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’.
- After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
12. Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of
13. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment
through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account.
The payment can be made online, through payment gateway, using Debit card/Credit Card/Net
Banking/Paytm/UPI. No challenge will be considered without receipt of processing fee.
Please note that only the request for Answer Key challenge(s) made online using the link provided on the website
will be considered. Challenges made through other medium like fax, email or hard-copy form will not be
entertained.The candidates are advised to take a note of this facility and act accordingly. For further assistance regarding
Answer Key Challenges, refer to the Procedure Table (Annexure-II) in the last page. For any queries or
/clarifications, candidates can contact the NTA Help Desk at 011 40759000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: Click Here
For more details: Click Here
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key