Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection
of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks is tentatively
scheduled in December 2021 / January 2022.
IBPS CRP-PO/MTs-XI Recruitment 2021
Posts: Probationary Officer/Management Trainee (Common Recruitment Process)
Category Wise Vacancies:
General – 1426 Posts
OBC – 948 Posts
EWS – 352 Posts
SC – 529 Posts
ST – 262 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 4135
- Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized University will be eligible for this recruitment. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 01-10-2021)
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1991 and not later than 01.10.2001 (both dates
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PH -10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 Years
- General/OBC – Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.175/-
The application fee can be paid online through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/mobile wallets/ cash card/ IMPS
Syllabus for IBPS PO /MT-X Recruitment Online Examination 2021
- Preliminary Examination: Total 100 Marks Paper of Bilingual Options comprising of English, Reasoning& Quantitative Aptitude Topics
- Mains Examination:200 Marks Paper of Bilingual Options comprising of GA, Reasoning English & Data Analysis topics
- Note: Candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying.
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Interview.
How to Apply ?:
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Android Application: Download App
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 20.10.2021 to 10.11.2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November, 2021
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: November/December 2021
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November/December 2021
- Online Examination – Preliminary 04.12.2021 and 11.12.2021 Tentative
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2021/January 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main December 2021/ January 2022
- Online Examination – Main January 2022
- Declaration of Result – Main January/ February 2022
- Download of call letters for interview February 2022
- Conduct of interview February/March 2022
- Provisional Allotment April 2022
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key