SCDRC Recruitment 2020
- Members Judicial: 01 Post
- Non-Judicial: 04 Posts
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents: 18 Posts
- Members: 35 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 58
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- I) Candidates whose age is between 40 years to 65 years on the last date of submission of application shall only be eligible to apply for the post of Member in the State Commission.
- II) Candidates whose age is between 35 years to 65 years on the last date of submission of application shall only be eligible to apply for the post of President and Member in the District Commission.
- The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.750/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes and EWS Categories via “Print Application/ Pay Fee” Button, Provided on web page of OJAS portal.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.