Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking MaruGujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
IBPS Recruitment for 1557 CRP Clerks X Posts 2020
Posts: IBPS Clerk CWE X (Clerical Cadre)
General- 5,557 Posts
OBC- 2642 Posts
EWS – 1120 Posts
SC- 1925 Posts
ST- 831 Posts
Uttar Pradesh – 136
Uttarakhand – 18
Delhi – 67
Bihar – 76
Jharkhand – 55
Madhya Pradesh – 75
Chattisgarh – 07
Haryana – 35
Rajasthan – 48
Maharashtra – 334
West Bengal – 125
Himachal Pradesh – 40
Andhra Pradesh – 10
Arunachal Pradesh – 01
Assam – 16
Chandigarh – 06
Dadar & Nagar / Daman & Diu – 04
Goa – 17
Gujarat – 119
Jammu Kashmir – 05
Karnataka – 29
Kerala – 32
Lakshadweep – 02
Manipur – 02
Meghalaya – 01
Mizoram – 01
Nagaland – 05
Odisha – 43
Puducherry – 03
Punjab – 136
Sikkim – 01
Tamil Nadu – 77
Telangana – 20
Tripura – 11
Total No. of Posts: 1557
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 01-09-2020)
- Minimum – 20 Years
- Maximum – 28 Years
Age Relaxation – (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 Years
- PH – 10 Years
- General/OBC – Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PH & Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 170/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
- Candidates will be selected based on a) Preliminary Examination b) Mains Examination
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Download Quiz Gujarat Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02-09-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 23-09-2020
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17-11-2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-11-2020 to 28-11-2020
- The download of IBPS Clerk Call Letters for Pre Online examination – 18-11-2020
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Online Examination: 05, 12, 13-12-2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 31-12-2020
- The download of IBPS Clerk Mains Call letter: 12-01-2021
- IBPS Mains Online Examination – Main: 24-01-2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01-04-2021
Reading comprehension, Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers), New Pattern Cloze Test, Phrase Replacement, Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles, Inference, Sentence Completion, Connectors, Paragraph Conclusion, Phrasal Verb Related Questions, Error Detection Questions, Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense, Blood-Relation, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series, Alphabet Related Questions.
Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Pie Chart), Inequalities (Quadratic Equations), Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Work and Wages, Number system, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020
Reading comprehension, Fillers( Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers), New Pattern Cloze Test, Phrase Replacement, Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles, Inference, Sentence Completion, Connectors, Paragraph Conclusion, Phrasal Verb Related Questions, Error Detection Questions, Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
|2.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements, Direction Sense, Blood Relation, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Alpha-Numeric-Symbol, Series, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Introduction to Computer Organisation, Computer Memory, Computer Hardware and I/O Devices, Computer Software, Operating System, Computer Network, Internet, MS Office Suit and Short cut keys, Basics of DBMS, Computer and Network Security.
Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart), Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2), Number Series, Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency, Number system, Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Work and Wages, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).
|4.||General/ Financial Awareness||
Banking and Insurance Awareness, Financial Awareness, Govt. Schemes and Policies, Current Affairs, Static Awareness.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
A) IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern 2020:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
B) IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2020:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each
test (Separately timed)
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
Important Note – Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for shortlisting for final merit list.
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key