- Clerk cum Typist: 03
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 01
- Deputy Superintendent: 01
Total No. of Posts: 06
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a University with the first class in the Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with the environment as elective or Chemical Engineering with the environment as elective.
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Candidate should have a graduation Degree of a Recognized University
- Deputy Superintendent – Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute with First Class in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.
- Clerk cum Typist – Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Clerk cum Typist – 35 years
- Deputy Superintendent – 37 years
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- per application
- For General Category Female Candidates & EWS, SC, ST & SEBC Candidates: Rs. 250/- per application
Salary for Assistant Environmental Engineer, Senior Scientific Assistant Posts:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – ₹ 44900-142400
- Senior Scientific Assistant, Clerk cum Typist – ₹ 39900-126600
- Deputy Superintendent – Rs. 19900 – 63200
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at gemi.gujarat.gov.in from 1 August 2020 to 15 August 2020. Candidates are advised to read all instructions before applying to the posts.
Advertisement : Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application: 01-08-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-08-2020
Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office: 03-08-2020 to 19-08-2020
આ પણ વાંચો : 💥
Question Papers/Answer key